Saturday, November 29, 2008

Valley of Fire Half Marathon


This is Rochelle, Me, Daisie and Tiffany after we finished the Half at Valley of Fire aka the hardest Half ther ever was. No joke! We were never on flat ground! It was either going up or going down all 13.1 miles of it. I was so proud of myself for finishing that I cryed. I have never done anything so hard, physically, in my life. I fell in love with it! I'm already trying to find another to start training for. I am still, after a week, feeling the aftermath of it, sore muscles and swollen ankles etc. but it was wonderful.

4 comments:

Chavonne said...

Better than taking state huh? maybe I'll have to get in on the next one. Good Job!! That's a good hobby to have!

Amber said...

Charity this is Amber Asay! Just found your blog and you look great. Your family is adorable. Tell Daisie and the fam hi for me. We have a blog if you want to check it out.
spenceramberlogan.blogspot.com

Does Daisie have a blog?

Unknown said...

HEy charity it's Amy(Bolda) It was good seeing you while I was in Utah. lets keep in touch! Your family is so cute! I will be updating my blog soon but our address is www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com

Jen said...

So glad to touch base with you again. Hope things are going good. Keep up the posts so I Keep tabs on your family... I ran into Stewart the other day at the VW dealership... Mark was out dealing with him and I was going nuts trying to remember who it was... I realized it was him and gave him a big hug... miss the good old days! Only occationally :) keep in touch