Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sydnie's 1st Birthday

Sydnie not digging in her cake.
Sharing her new toy with Kaylee.

Testing out the new ride.



She liked the cards better then opening the presents.


Surrounded by all her gifts.




My baby is 1 and I cant stand it! She doesnt look big enough for 1. I guess I am just in denial. We had a fun party with family a few days after her Bday. We usually let them dig in their cake for the first Bday but she did not like it on her hands. Oh well we had fun and alot of her cousins were there to help open presents and test out ther toys. Its always a fun time when the fam gets together.

2 comments:

Nate and Felicia said...

Chee! Glad to see you finally get this thing up and running! We had tons of fun up there, sydnie was so cute! Love ya!

Vyanca said...

Hey, I just wanted to say you have gorgeous girls. I miss your family and can you please tell Daisie I said HI